Good news – you can now pay for your IELTS test through eSewa.
1. Log on to our website - https://www.idpieltsnepal.com
2. Select the option ‘Register for Test’. You’ll be redirected to IELTS Essentials registration page for Nepal.
3. Select your preferred location and test type to find available test dates.
4. Choose your test date as per your preference of test medium.icon represents IELTS on computer whereas represents pen and paper-based IELTS.
5. Log-in with your username and password if you’re an existing user. If not, start filling your personal information, contact details, etc. to complete your registration
6. Accept the terms and conditions to complete this step.
7. Add your country details, intent and passport details to continueDid you know you can directly send a copy of your results to your university/college, professional bodies and government authorities*? *listed/recognised organisations only
8. Once done, you’ll receive your booking summary on e-mail.
9. Now open the eSewa app and make your test fee payment. You can also visit your nearest eSewa agent to pay for your test fee.
You’ll receive payment confirmation through SMS from eSewa.
10. IDP Nepal will verify your test details and payment and send you confirmation via SMS and e-mail in the next 24 hours.
If you have any questions for eSewa, reach out to them on their toll free number, 1660-01-02121.
Note: You can still pay via credit/debit card. We have added eSewa for the convenience of our test takers.